jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Help! Chocolate Chip Starfish not eating

Hello,
I am new to this forum and hope that I am doing this right. I currently have a 37 gallon saltwater tank with a chocolate chip star fish in it. i have had him for about a month and he had been do great. I have fed him blood worms every other day and he has loved it. Whenever I put them on him he quickly moves it down to his mouth. However, yesterday I noticed that he did not want to eat. I figured I try again in the morning but he still does not want to eat.Could it be that he is bored of the food?

Also I added the Lubbock fairy wrasse after changing around the layout of my tank. Everything looks good and all of the fish are out except the firefish. I can see him hiding from time to time but I wanted to know why he isnt coming out. Last night I saw the lubbock chase him around for a second but there was nothing else to that. Please let me know if these fish are compatible and whether my firefish might come out again
Thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire