jeudi 23 avril 2015

SPS Tissue Loss

Hello All,

Seemingly overnight I have had a change in 3 of my SPS that are either losing tissue, whitening, or both. I have a total of 25 1-2" SPS frags in my DT that's about 6 months old. I also have a few small zoa colonies and a few small acan colonies. 2 of my acro frags have suddenly lost tissue and turned white. I have a baseball size pink birdsnest colony that PE has all of the sudden greatly reduced and 1 small 4 head acan colony that now looks shriveled. All other acros, montis, and zoas look just fine. Between water changes (20G every other week), I add the recommended doses of Acropower amino acid, Iron, and Pottasium Chloride. I added the dosing last night as well as fed my tank the recommended doses of oyster feast, arcti feast, zooplankton, and phytoplankton. Could the addition of all of these items have shocked my tank as I may not have added all of these items at once before? I just don't understand what's happening as my parameters are very stable with weekly checks. I do not want this issue to get worse. What are your thoughts?

Temp- 77-79 F
Ph - 8.2
Salinity - 1.025
Alk - 9 Salifert
Calcium - 420 Salifert
Magnesium - 1420 Salifert
Nitrate - 1-5 Salifert
Phosphate - .02 Hanna Checker


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire