mardi 21 avril 2015

South Texas Newish

Making the switch from Fresh to Salt.

I have had a Fowlr 29Gal wit a emporer 400 on it for almost two years, and have decided to make the switch over to Salt on a larger scale for a few fish and anemone's (which I love).

Setup 1

55Gal Acrylic cruved sides tank, with a PC light fixture 4X56W? (2act/2-15K)

~45lb live rock, 40lb arg sand, 2 bumblebee snails, a conch, 1 damsel ~3", and a 6" green carpet anenome

Running 2 emperor 400's


Setup 2

60Gal freshwater red Crystal shrimp planted tank



I have an (amiracle) Sump? that I have no idea how the hell to use or setup.... I wanted to use it on the 55gal, I have a mag drive pump and somewhere the overflow box, but when I had it hooked up to the 60 gal on a fresh water setup, I kept getting water on the floor. once from the tank over flowing, and another from the sump over flowing.

Never could figure the adjustments out

But hello none the less.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire