mercredi 22 avril 2015

Something wronge with my Xenia?

I know that Xenia can be tempermental as in they will close for long periods of time, stop pulsating for no reason, and much more. But I've noticed something different with my little guys. They have been doing great for WEEKS. But suddenly this has happened... everything else is happy in the tank and flurishing.

Their "tubes" seem to be bubbled almost?? Instead of just a straigh tube with their "feathers" on top... they look buldging. Anyone seen this before??? What might cause it? How can I fix it... or can i? HELP!!!! lol

Sorry for the bad/blurry picture. Took from my phone and had to zoom in. You can still see what I'm talking about though... and a few of them are barley puslating. So I know they're not truly dead....... yet.... :(


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire