mercredi 22 avril 2015

HOB Protein Skimmer Help

I have a tank with a 2" reinforcing rim around the top (all sides), and I'm unable to drill it to set up an overflow to sump as I'm borrowing the tank indefinitely (or until I can get my partner to agree to a larger one!), but it still has to go back to my father in law in one piece.
I'm currently curing some Pukani in the tank and the person at the store said to wait a couple of weeks before starting the skimmer, which is coming up in a few day.

Basically, would I be able to use a hang on protein skimmer on this tank or will I have to think of something else?

The little tubes on the protein skimmers don't look like they're extendable horizontally, and I can't find any online that look like they'd extend more than 2".

Any info/advice would be great, thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire