mercredi 3 décembre 2014

Green Filefish not so good? Coral Beauty too

I got a Green Filefish about a month ago to help eliminate my pest anemone problem... which, he has done rather good to do that. What anemones were stubborn to stay or cannot reach have seemingly vanished. I'm happy about that.



But I think he is overstaying his welcome... I say this cause I noticed him nipping around my Polyothoa and there is seemingly chewed up bits of them around the bases of the coral. I think he's trying to eat them.

I also caught him biting onto my Nassasaruis Snails.



The Coral Beauty nips at some coral too but is nowhere near as destructive.



Bottom line: Both have to go.



but the problem is that I like my Coral Beauty and had her forever and will miss her... and catching both fish is going to be a unpleasant since its a 120 gallon system and there is a lot of room and hiding spots both can hide in.



How do I catch them both?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire