lundi 29 décembre 2014

Hitchhikers on live rock for new tank

Good day everyone!



I just spent the weekend assembling, Filling and prepping my first saltwater tank. I purchased several lbs of live rock and install them and by the time I left for work this morning the water was crystal clear. However I came home at lunch and noticed something I hadnt seen in the shop I picked up my rock form, Several Tiny (Maybe 3-4 mm long) translucent shrimp critters crawling around one of the rocks. Nearly identical to this guy, just white like the color of my rock (found under title "Marine Shrimp")



Should I try and remove them? just keep an eye on things and let nature take its course? I will try and do some more reading on my own later on tonight but any feedback would be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire