dimanche 28 décembre 2014

getting new lights for 220gal..suggestions

I currently have 2 deep blue 4 bulb (total of 8 bulbs) t5 fixtures...I hate them. But I have them. I want to get better light in my tank and need help. I had thought about getting expensive led fixtures but I keep reading that I will get better growth on my corals with t5's and better colors with led's How can I get the best performance out of combining the 2...I thought about getting led strips but my current fixture takes up most of the space on my tank so that leaves me limited to one thin strip..I cant imagin that would be enough. Help on this would be great guys...Im in constant stress over this subject. I want to do it right again and not waist my money like I did with the deep blue lights




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire