vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Anybody up for doing a Ro/Di favor?

Hey all,

I'm working on my sump plumbing, and making some decisions about what types of plastics to use. I got my kid sister to teach me a bit about the diff types there are, and I've pretty much got my head around the BPA's, HDPE's, and PVC's and XYZ's. But along the way, I've read a bunch of scary Internet nonsense too.



Any volunteers to point your TDS meter at the ATO reservoir before and after your Ro/Di sits for a bit?



obvs hormone disrupters are unlikely to show, but I'm curious about any leaching. The horror stories are all about tanks that aren't thriving where they found phos, or nitrates coming out of the storage and mixing containers. I'd like to know what a happy tank reads cause the simplest explaination is they used it for tap water or something and failed to mention.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire