samedi 27 décembre 2014

I'm back baby

Well, after a long stale period of being a poor college student, I'm finally back from the grave. The tank has never "crashed" persay but it has not been in a very good place. I've just upgraded my jbj 12 nano cube with a rapid led kit. I just did a 5 gallon water change and all my parameters that should be are at 0 (even nitrates and phosphates), salinity is at 1.026, and the temp is at a consistent 81. The glass has been cleaned, and my rocks are in a position that I love. Its time to get a stock up again since I'm in a location that is somewhat permanent.



Current residents:

1 ywg and pistol shrimp pair

1 tuxedo urchin

1.5 kenya tree groups

1 hairy mushroom

and some remnants of a brown polyp cluster



Equipment:

12 3watt led system

upgraded 900 maxi pump

hydor flow



So everyone, what should I add first? Pics are also going to be added frequently (I hope).











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire