lundi 29 décembre 2014

The Move 60 to 90 + refugium

We will be moving from the 60 gallon reef over to a 90 gallon drilled tank with a 30-35 gallon sump/refugium.



I currently have all equipment off the 60 gallon and i have moved all fish to 2 totes. The Corals are in my 18 gallon rescue/qt tank.



I will be moving the sand to 2 5 gallon buckets and my rock has been moved to the totes.



I will get the water out of tank and try to use about 20 gallons of water from main tank into new tank.



I have 50 gallons of RO DI Water made for the new tank. I will add 70 gallons and then wait. I will get more water and settup sump then.



This is what I'm Working with:







Also my current setup with the 60:







What i all have:

Fish

  • one spotted fox face

  • blue tang

  • diamond goby

  • velvet damsel

  • melanarise wrasse

  • BTA




Corals

  • Torch Coral

  • Bubble Coral

  • Kenya Tree

  • 3-4 small frags




Equipment

  • 2 Korila 1150 powerheads

  • HOB Skimmer

  • UV Steralizer






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire