lundi 29 décembre 2014

New Radions/Vortech Up and Running!!!

So my RMS mounts finally came today and I got my two Gen 3 XR30W's installed. Talk about a difference!!!!! :rotflmao::blob: You can't really tell from the pics but much nicer looking light than my Current Marine Orbit LED. They are also running at 20% in acclamation mode so that's pretty cool they are just as powerful as my other light at 100%. Also I really like the natural mode that follows the sun's pattern throughout the day.



I also have my Vortech MP40W running. That thing sure pushes a lot of water and everything is kind of getting blown around. I'm running them at 50% starting with Lagoon, then nutrient export, then lagoon and 20% constant overnight.



Old Light:





Radions:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire