dimanche 28 décembre 2014

the tank of a highschooler

Hey guys, its me Fishnerd15, I thought I would post a little about my tank and give a bit of story on a highschoolers (my) journey with this reef hobby!



So, it all started two years ago on my thirteenth birthday that I got my first saltwater tank, it was a biocube 29. After I cycled it I got a clownfish, a cleaner shrimp, and three Kenya trees. I attended my first aquarium convention later that year and I spent just about every penny I had on coral frags (this isn't to say much, I have a small budget :funny:) I put in a sixline wrasse, two firefish, and two chromis. The fire fish and the chromis got a disease and died, but by this time I was more experienced and ready for a "harder" fish. So I went to my lfs and bought a lemon peel angelfish, he was great until killed almost every single one of my corals. I got rid of him, after one hour of taking out rocks and cornering him into a net :freak: . I probably talk a bit more about it later, just thought I would through out some information and let people question and comment.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire