lundi 1 décembre 2014

Any hidden dangers of an office tank?

Hey all,



I'm planning to set up a tank at the office that will only house two clown fish. Hoping maybe they'll breed someday :D



But I remember reading about a horrific crash involving aerosol sprays like fabreeze on this forum :(



I'm going to check with the office cleaning crew tomorrow to see what kind of airborne chemicals they use around the office. Because if there is any question, the tank is staying at my house where the most powerful chemical in my household is vinegar.



Just curious if anyone else has experience with an office tank and if there are any unforeseen issues I need to look into that I haven't thought about yet.



So far just planning to buy a second refractometer to keep in the office, and some containers to house some extra RODI for top offs and saltwater pre-mixed at the house for water changes.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire