lundi 4 septembre 2017

Help!!

Hello! I am new to having my own tank to take care of all by myself! I've watched and helped my ex take care of 3 tanks that we had in the house, but I've never had to set up and maintain one by myself... I didn't realize how much I loved and missed the hobby until I wasn't around it any more! I just purchased a 5 gallon rimless tank. I wanted to start extremely small, so that I could learn what I was doing first. Any recommendations you guys have would be great!! I'm completely "dumb" to this, so any and all advice would help.. I am really wanting a more coral filled tank because the anemones, frogspawn, and things like that have always been my favorite to look at.. I will do maybe 1 or 2 fish, but nothing much in such a small tank.. so need to knows really would be salt alkalinity, when will I know the tank has done its cycle? Things like that.. basic set up!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire