mardi 5 septembre 2017

Clown fish dying after new clown introduced to the tank. Help!

Hello guys, I'm pretty new to that , running my acquarium for about two months ..... and I have an issue with my clowns now after new clown has been introduced. Please help.

I have two orange clowns ( small, around 2,5 cm , those were only fishes in the tank before new one introduced yesterday) they have been living perfectly in the tank for a month.
All my salt levels and parameters are perfect. ( my husband is doing all that part so he make sure all of them are in a perfect condition )

However yesterday I bought a new black clown fish which is a bit larger than two other clowns. And now following issues are occured:
- I can't find new black clown , is it hiding somewhere between the rocks or dead ? If it is hiding how long it will last ? While feeding today I saw a bit of movement but not sure it was him .. never came out from the rock , stressed ? ( we were following a procedure of how to introduce fish correctly and it went straight under the rock )
- my two other clowns are acting weird and one is almost dying. This morning I found one clown swimming extremely fast left and right in the tank and then suddenly he disappeared for a while. Later in about 5-7 minutes , he was hardly swimming and going to the bottom of the tank like very slowly and I felt he is almost dead , then swimming back again to the center , then he went to the corner of the tank and was there for a while , plus didn't eat at all. He never been like that. Another clown was acting normal.

I have also purchased a coral ( I believe called anemone ) and I got to know it can produce poison. Can it be an issue ?

Please guys let me know if I can do smth to help my nemos survive !

Thank you so much !
I'm attaching a picture of which coral I have bought...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_1773_1504604591642.jpg Views: N/A Size: 17.4 KB ID: 162434  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire