vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Cycling a 20 gallon high- lighting question

Hello - I just decided to switch from fresh to salt last week and I have an Aqueon 20 gallon high kit with led. I'm considering this a test run to see if I like (and am successful ) at this hobby. I don't want to invest a lot extra in this tank setup in case I decide to do a significant upgrade a few months down the line. That being said I want to do a reef tank with soft coral and want to know if the led light that came with the tank will be good enough for the coral. Currently my tank is cycling with 30 lbs of primo Florida live rock and live sand. Thanks. K Ps I had to cut something off my live rock today. It started growing white slime and smelling like a nursing home. Very meaty whatever it was. A scallop maybe. Any ideas.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2627_1506735975585.jpg Views: N/A Size: 54.0 KB ID: 163602   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2626_1506735994488.jpg Views: N/A Size: 61.4 KB ID: 163610  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire