jeudi 14 septembre 2017

Tell me about your quarantine set up.

I'm currently shopping around for my quarantine set up, and couldn't decide on what was the right buy. I had initially bought a small, 5 gallon imagitarium set up that came with filters, led lights, a pump and a heater. Sadly, it arrived shattered, so now I need to buy something else. Is there a 'kit' I can buy? I'd like to keep it as cheap as possible, but I am prepared to spend what I need to to ensure I have the correct set up. Also, I have my clean up crew ordered, and on its way. I'm assuming I need to quarantine them, as well? My clean up crew consists of the following:
10 Nassarius Snails
30 Cerith Snails
5 XLG Cerith Snails
5 Turbo Snails
10 Blue Leg Hermit Crabs
10 White Leg Hermit Crabs
10 Mexican Red Leg Hermit Crabs

So, can anyone guide me here so that I don't lose any lives? I'd like to make sure I do this right, the first time. Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire