vendredi 22 septembre 2017

It's FRIDAY!

Good morning all and.....HAPPY FRIDAY! Sunny'ish and warm, low 80's. Got some cinnamon buns to go with our coffee this morning.....big sigh. I hauled a boat, washed it, and set it on a trailer to go by by...put 3 shafts in 2 boats....replaced an exhaust manifold in a boat at a local marina....installed a faucet in a boat.....AND installed a prop yesterday, and had time left over to 'walk around looking for something to do'. The other three guys almost finished waxing a 20' boat. Well it was a hot day. :D The boss loves to complain, and rant and rave....talks a good talk, but in the 25'ish years or so I've been there never seen him actually fire anyone. Back a handful of years ago he did have me fire a few folks, but he wouldn't....and since then, that just doesn't happen anymore. When it all boils down to it, there's him, the other mechanic out on disability, and me. The other guys are helpers :doh:, and do what they do when they do it. I've learned to count on what I can count on and do what I can do. So the complaining mostly comes from listening to the boss complain, and just saying 'YEP!'. Some folks just have different throttle settings than others....Well, now that that is out of the way...sorry, wasn't a short version,...I hope all have an incredible day, and plenty of time to enjoy it...all the best,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire