jeudi 21 septembre 2017

Help! Poorly ritteri anemone???

I started my marine setup roughly 10 months ago. My tank is well cycled and have recently added some livestock. Today I bought a ritteri anemone from a not so local fish shop. I came home, did the usuall routine, floating and adding water and everything was fine for a few hours after adding him to the tank. We sat down to dinner and noticed he doesn't seem to be doing too well. I have researched what I can and from different sites and forums he is either stressed or dying although I can't be 100% sure. He found a nice spot in the tank quite quickly and looking lovely but He has been deflated for a couple of hours with quite a puffy mouth which was open. The only thing i can see that is good at the moment is that he is still stuck to his nice piece of rock. Can anybody please give me some advice as i know many of you are well experienced and it would be greatly appreciated

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20170921_205110_1506024975806.jpg Views: N/A Size: 77.1 KB ID: 163178  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire