samedi 30 septembre 2017

ASM G5 Skimmer for sale

The skimmer is an ASM G5 skimmer. It is rated for up to 700 gallons, and new it cost $640. It has two Sedra 9000 pumps. It had the recirculate mod done to it in the past, but the holes were patched up as the mod didn't seem to help foam production. One of the pumps' covers is broken and has zip ties to hold it in place. I ran it this way for a year, so you can too. However, if you want you could replace the pump. A few years ago, just before deciding to move to a smaller skimmer, I replaced one of the impellers. I paid $60 for the impeller, and it basically hasn't been used since then. This isn't a pretty skimmer, but it is a beast. I just want to find a good home for it, so I'm only asking $75 for everything.

Hope someone has a use for it!

FYI I've been told my PM doesn't work, so just respond here instead of sending me a PM.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire