dimanche 24 septembre 2017

High nitrate

Hello,

I have 20 gallon nano tank with 10 gallon sump. I do water change 50% 2 weeks ago and 10-20% weekly. Using Aquatic Life Protein skimmer. Dosing Macrobacteria7 and Bio Fuel everyday 1-20 drops. However, my nitrate getting high and now with API test kit I got 160ppm. There are 2 clowns fishes, soft coral, candy, brain coral, several shrimps, crab, hermit and snails. Nothing dead during few month except pompom crab, 1-2 hermit and missing snails. I feed them 2 or 3 days term. I put some mangroves and Red Grape Tree Macro Algae and 24/7 lighting to reduce nitrate but nothing help and seems dying. I don't think water change will not help to reduce nitrate to me. Could you help to figure out what is the problem? Or any suggestion?

Thanks,


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire