samedi 1 avril 2017

Swissguard Basslet okay for my tank?

Hey guys, trying to add a new fish. So I currently have a 90 gallon, lots of LR. I have the following fish
Blue Assessor
Tanaka Pygmy Wrasse
Scissortail Dartfish
Bi-color chromis
Pink Skunk Clownfish
Tomini Tang
Question is are these guys A Reef Safe, and 2, will he be okay with my other Blue Assessor...I read thru some old forum post that he would, and 3 I read there secerative and listed on LA as semi aggressive. Basically what I'm saying is I'm a tad concerned he would cause issues with my Tanaka Pygmy wrasse...the wrasse has been in the tank about 10 months now and is a happy boy. I just am wondering how there behaviors are...sounds like the wrasse and it would maybe be sharing the same type of real estate passing in and out of the rock work and being cryptic. Sharing one another's space a lot...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire