lundi 11 juillet 2016

Blue light cannot burn coral????

So, my account was deleted because of the breach, so I guess this will be my new name.

Any how, I bought some really nice $10 and $20 small frags of LPS. I advised the LFS that I am new to LED lights and I don't know much and what should I do with settings. He said to place the blue, royal blue, and violet at 100% as it won't burn the coral and set the white to where they can tolerate it.

Is this true?

What does tolerate it mean? Obviously I know to look for bleaching, but anything else?

I have a 90w Zetlight over my 40 gallon. The break down is 40w white 12k and the rest of the 50w is with blue, royal blue, violet.

Taking his recommendation lightly, I'm at 80% blue and 45% white and man do the coral look amazing with the color! It looks like in the store for once.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire