mercredi 4 mai 2016

Taking down the 90 (Carbondale, IL)

Unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore to devote to the upkeep on my 90g that it deserves so it's time to let it go. My heart just isn't in it anymore like it used to be. I have some livestock left that I'll probably take to my LFS but I'll list it here for any locals since I will not ship livestock.

Up for sale: (prices are as shipped in the US and negotiable)

3 month old Maxspect Gyre 150 with two extra sets of blades/cages. It's the updated version with the rugged propellers. $200

1 month old Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155. $140

Aquaticlife 48" 6 Lamp T5HO with lunar LED. ATI bulbs are a few months old and I have several extras that are unused. Mix of B+, P+, C+, Actinic. $325 local pickup preferred. I have the original box still and can ship but given the size and weight I'd have to bump it up to $340.

Two Fluval AquaClear 70s $15 a piece. They were set up on a quarantine tank that was never used and taken down.

All the above have their original boxes, manuals, accessories etc and are in excellent working condition.

Tank is a 90g Planet Aquarium with custom coast to coast overflow with a Bean Animal drain system. Stand is custom, painted black and built like a tank. $200

Livestock:

Fancy Brittle Starfish (dinner plate sized)
Sand Sifting Cucumber (close to 12" fully stretched)
Blue Porcelain Crab
Blue Legged Hermit
Zebra Hermit
Blood Red Fire Shrimp
Large Green Bubble Tip Anemone

Green Star Polyp roughly 8"x 3" mat
Several coral frags:
Metallic Green Hammer
Rusty Gorgonian
3 Giant Green Duncan
2 small Acans - one green and purple and one red and orange

I can provide pics of any of the livestock or equipment if someone's interested.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire