mardi 2 décembre 2014

Powerhead equivalents

I am slowly getting my equipment together to transition my tank. I currently have a 70g DT with a 20g sump. I have two Hydor Koralia Evo 750/850 on the Hydor wave maker and a Tunze 6045. When I finally get the 120g up and running I was going to get new/ additional power heads. I was wondering what the power head equivalents are with the Jebao's/ Hydor's and Vortechs. I am looking at the Jebao RW15s but I don't know if two of them will be enough. I'm really not familiar with how much flow is needed.



So what Jebaos should I get and what exixting power heads should I move into the 120? Is there a chart or can someone tell me what Jebaos models are equavilent to what Vortech models and what size I should consider?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire