jeudi 17 avril 2014

Rock cooking experts please step in

So I am cleaning/cooking a butt load of my rock in preparation for the tank upgrade...I have had the rock in for going on 2 weeks now and it seems as tho it's not shedding anymore....



The first couple days it stunk so bad I thought my ole lady was gonna leave me then it went away and a few days after that I did a water change with a swish in several buckets before placing back in the cooking bins



Now it's time for another water change and I started looking around the bottoms of the bins and don't hardly see any shedding?? It can't be done already there's no way!!



Soooo does the process take a break here and there to build up more crap to shed?? I know nothing about this process only what I've read and I've read that for weeks it will shed all kinda if stuff then when it's done the rock is close to ready?? Any thoughts??



Stewie




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire