samedi 26 avril 2014

Would it be OK to use All ATI Blue Plus T5 HO Bulbs? Or do you Need White Bulbs?

Would it be OK to use All ATI Blue Plus T5 HO Bulbs?



Or do you Have to Have White Bulbs too?



I ask because I was always told to do a Mix of 50/50



I have a 4 Bulb T5 HO Fixture so I always did two ATI Blue Plus and two ATI AquaBlue Special.



I was always told Blue is for looks and White is for Growth.



But I just read that the ATI Blue Plus Bulb gives off the Most PAR of any T5 Bulb on the Market (White, Blue, or any other Color) and therefore using all Blue Plus would give you the Best Coral Growth Period.



As a Bonus your Tank would look Amazing since it would be as Blue as possible which I love.



Also, I read that Chalices, Acans, Favia, and Zoanthids prefer and Thrive in Blue Light because they are found in Deeper Waters where the Spectrum is Blue.



Which is also a Plus because my Sand Bed is entirely Chalices, Acans, Favia, and Zoanthids.



I keep all SPS in the Top Area of my Aquarium (Acropora, Montipora, Bird's Nest).



What do you guys think?



Would 4X Blue Plus be a Good Idea?



Or do you think that my Coral Growth would be stunted for not having any White Light?



Could using all Blue possibly Kill the more Sensitive Acroporas?



I do not want to Risk losing anything because of this idea.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire