mardi 29 avril 2014

possibly a good deal

Today I my nephew had his boyscouts at the house so I definitely don't want to be there for a bunch of kids at the house. I decided to go to petco just to look. I went there saw a bunch of decent size fish amd asked what it was all about. The girl working there said they were up for adoption at 50% off. There was 2 clowns that seemed like a pair but were possibly 2 different kinds but they are adult size and were swimming with each other. They also came from the same tank. So I asked the lady how much. She couldn't find a tag for the black and white clowns and just decided to give them to me.for the price of the normal ocelerius clowns which . were on sale for $15. The adoption also took another 50% off so I paid $15 for most likely a pair of clowns. The small one is all black and white but the bigger one has the colors of a juvi ocelerius clown. Im hoping I didnt make a mistake buying these guys. I swore I wouldnt have clowns again but a black and white clown on live aquaria starts at $50. If they are a pair even better. So did I score or I should I put one in the sump. Ill post a pic in a second




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire