samedi 26 avril 2014

Zoanthids - Placement, Lighting, Flow, etc. - Looking for Tips - I get Slow Growth

I am really getting obsessed with Zoanthids and Paly's.



So much so that I decided to set up a Frag Tank that will be all Zoanthids.



It will be a 20 Long (30 X 12 X 12).



But I have not had good Luck getting them to grow in the Past.



For instance I bought a few Frags at a Swap and after a Month each Frag Grew exactly one new Polyp.



I have talked to others who have gotten Zoanthids from the same Swap and they grew like 4-5 Polyps after the first Month.



I am looking for Tips on getting better Growth.



What Lighting Should I have? LED or T5 HO?

Where should I place the Frag Rack (Egg Crate) in the Tank? Bottom, Mid Level, or High Up?

I plan on getting two Hydor Koralia Power Heads for the Frag Tank - Which ones should I get?



Any Tips would be Greatly Appreciated.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire