lundi 28 avril 2014

Zoanthids - Anybody Notice Extra Growth when using Powdered Food Like Reef Roids?

I am trying to get my Zoanthids to Grow.



The Problem is that all the Feeding Videos on YouTube say they do not eat anything (Mysis, Pellets, etc.) like a lot of other Coral do.



But I was thinking maybe something that was Fine like Reef Roids or Coral Frenzy would be Taken in and Eated by Zoanthids.



The problem is that in the Past using Reef Roids my Phosphate and Nitrate went up when I tested the Next Day so I stopped using it.



I will use it but only if it is Proven that they will Definetly eat it.



I do not want to Pollute my Tank for no Reason.



Has anybody Tried any Coral Food with Zoanthids?



Did they Grow more or Not?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire