jeudi 24 avril 2014

Fluval Lighting?

Hey guys,



I recently was able to order a Fluval Spec 2 gallon tank on the cheap and really would like to try and start keeping coral. I know nothing about corals or lighting for corals or feeding corals. I heard mushroom corals are pretty hardy and good for beginners like me. My question is, what kind of lighting do I need and will the LED that comes on the Fluval Spec be enough, or the right kind?



here is what amazons page says about the light:



"In addition, The Fluval Spec features a sleek, round pendant of LED lights, which puts out a pleasant full spectrum natural daylight, ideal for growing small plants. The Spec includes a powerful LED light fixture that includes 31 LED lights conveniently located above the aquarium to provide brilliant illumination for plants, fish and décor with a convenient on/off switch. "



If this isn't a sufficient light, what kind of light can I get and about how much would it cost me?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire