dimanche 27 avril 2014

Chalices - Will they Sting and Kill each other if too Close Like Favia Can?

A lot of Coral that are in the same family can touch each other and not Hurt each other (Zoanthids, Acans, etc.) You can Bunch them up together with no problems.



But some Coral will kill each other through "Coral Warfare"



My Favia are a Perfect example. I have had some Favia Sting other Nearby Favia with their Stinging Tentacles at Night.



So my Question is will Chalices Harm each other or do I not have to worry about them?



I have a Bunch of Chalices on an Eshopps Frag Cave (Holds 12 Frags).



Now most of them have Tentacles that come out a Night.



They are not Long Tentacles though Like My Favia and have not Touched each Other (Yet).



I have added a Picture to Show you the Frag Cave of Chalices.



As they Grow do I have to Worry if they Touch Each Other or Touch Each Other with Tentacles?



Or are Chalices Always Safe Together?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire