mercredi 30 avril 2014

Group Therapy

So we all have things that we don't like in this hobby. Things that aggravate us, annoy us, or things we just don't like.. I would like to open up this opportunity to blow off steam..



BUT... You cannot say what it actually is.. You must replace the word of what annoys you with another word.. Do your best not to let anyone know what exactly you are talking about..



EG... If I don't like "firefish" i'll just replace it with something like "gremlins"







So i'll start..





Why is a big bag of spiders at the local chain store more expensive than a small bag? I have to buy spiders every month. I would be alot cheaper to buy in bulk, but nope.. A small bag of spiders is cheaper per pound than a big bag.. Maybe i'll just stock up, but then I would have little bags of spiders all over the house..






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire