mercredi 30 avril 2014

diatom algae bloom

Hello,



So ive been having an issue with diatoms lately in my 20 gallon high reef tank. I do weekly 5 gal water changes my mitrates read between 0-20 every week. Ive cut my feeding back to every other day sometimes every 3 days. The tank is stocked with 3 firefish a clown goby serpant star 2 turbo snails 1 hermit 2 peppermint shrimp and an anemone crab. I also have a handful of corals as well. I feed frozen twice a week with one coming a few hrs before a WC. I use premixed boxed saltwater from my LFS. For filtering I have an AC70 with chemipure and filter floss. The tank is about 6 or 7 months old. I cannot figure out for the life of me why I have such nasty looking diatoma all over the glass every week no matter what. Can anybody shed some light on this for me?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire