mercredi 30 avril 2014

can I add a Pom Pom crab to my 45 gallon??

So my 45 gallon currently has:

1 six line wrasse

1 lawnmower blenny

1 firefish

3 blue legged hermit crabs

2 turbo snails

1 sand sifting sea star

and a ton of live rock! I am planning to add a pair of clownfish as my next fish on my next trip to the lfs which I hardly ever have time to make a trip out there! I really like Pom Pom crabs and hear they are easy to keep but I want to be sure they would be ok in my tank! I want to purchase one of liveaquaria today along with a mushroom coral I am in LOVE with it will be my first coral adiition! I have done lots of research and wanted mushrooms and zoas in this tank but I havent had time to go get some from my lfs :/ so ordering this mushroom and Pom Pom Crab would be perfect!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire