lundi 28 avril 2014

my adventures in dosing

A few months ago I found my mag was only 1100 at 1.026 using instant ocean salt. Then awhile back my alk had dropped into the sixes. So I started buying kits brs mag. In the last few weeks I bought 2 brs 1.1 ml dosing pumps brs sodium bicarbonate and calcium chloride. Yesterday I got in the 8 time a day timers a hanna calcium checker. I already have elos mag and alk checkers. Ive been venturing into sps also own a clam. I have a hawkins, tri color ,yellow tenius, red planet a setosa, sunset monti ,purple haze monti and maybe 5 others that im not sure of the name. My hawkins was one of my first and growing good but its so slow I didnt know until I went back and looked its doubled in size in a few months. Im gonna start by getting my mag dialed in which alot of it will be just making sure the water change water is brought up before it goes into the tank. The alk does seem to drop when I bring it up it drops my calcium down to 420 so the calcium I may not even bother with




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire