jeudi 17 avril 2014

Must Sell: 135 RR oceanic tank with 72" MH/HQI Lighting. Great condition (located NJ)

I am selling my 135 RR Oceanic Tank with light Oak Stand and Canopy. The tank and stand are in excellent condition and have been used for less than 5 months. The back of the tank is also painted black to give it a great look. I also bought all of the plumbing that is needed to set up a sump below and will include the plumbing. I will also include apx 100lb of sand. I also have the Aqualight Pro HQI/ Compact Flourescent/ Lunar Light Fixture. Its the 72" fixture with 3-250W 10,000k HQI bulbs, 4-96W Actinic Compact bulbs, and 4 lunar lights. The total wattage on this fixture is 1134W. I bought this fixture and haven't even used it so all of the bulbs are brand new. This fixture alone is selling for around $1400 new on most sites.



For the whole package: Tank, Stand, Canopy, Plumbing, Sand, Lights..$900 or make me an offer...must move as I don't have the time to set this up.



$450 obo for just the lighting fixture



*****Im located in Edison, NJ....Its Central NJ.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire