Hello,
I am in the process of setting up a 90 gallon Aqueon aquarium that is 48.5 wide x 18.5 front to back x 25 3/8 tall. My stand is 30" tall. I am planning on housing both LPS and SPS coral along with an assortment of fish. I have not decided if I am going to use a 20 long or 30 long sump yet. I can get both in my stand but not sure how much room I am going to have height wise with the 30 long for working.
My question is: what size return pump would I need to purchase. The tank uses 1" and 3/4" fittings.
Thanks,
Glenn
I am in the process of setting up a 90 gallon Aqueon aquarium that is 48.5 wide x 18.5 front to back x 25 3/8 tall. My stand is 30" tall. I am planning on housing both LPS and SPS coral along with an assortment of fish. I have not decided if I am going to use a 20 long or 30 long sump yet. I can get both in my stand but not sure how much room I am going to have height wise with the 30 long for working.
My question is: what size return pump would I need to purchase. The tank uses 1" and 3/4" fittings.
Thanks,
Glenn
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire