mardi 29 août 2017

Help me with my Blue Assessor

Hey guy...been a while since I have posted...okay...here goes.

So I have had my blue assessor now for well over a year...I feed my fish vitamins everyday in there food and garlic twice a week, my fish have always been extremely healthy and trouble free....however.

So I bought a bi color chromis like 6 months ago or so...he did fine at first but as he matured he became a bit too much and bothered the assessor beyond my liking.

So when I originally received the assessor he had what looked to be a small scar that had healed over right in front of his left fin area...I determined that it also looked like lymphosis or w/e its called...basically the little white skin tag or dot that sometimes fish get. I forget exactly what it is but its more of a cosmetic thing.

Anyways...the fish has always been healthy and that area healed up and just a small speck of the white tag remaned...size of a really sharp ball point pen, very small little spot. Anyways...so like 2 weeks ago out of no where something happened. That spot like EXPLODED! It covers a good part of the front, and upper parts right around his left fin as mentioned above! No I don't have any pics...I run kessil tuna blues and the fish is blue...so pics are a you know what to get. And for some reason he does not like me to look at that one side it seems. Anyways...I think I got the chromis out just in time bc its back top fin was frayed badly...I thought at first fin rot...but no white spots behind the back fins and there healing by the day quite well. I also had to do LOTS of moving of the rocks to get that chromis out...but buddy I was determined...and got him.

I have no idea whats going on...the fish seems to be eating...okay...he seems to alternate each day on how much he stays out in the open...the day before he was out a lot...then yesterday I didn't see him really at all. The spot is concerning...it looks weird...almost like the fish had a growth spurt or something...its so odd! It looks like someone (which they didn't) but took a razor blade...shaved of a little chunk of skin and its healed over in a white color...like a small layer in that area was taking off. The fish has great colors...and seems to be behaving normal. But this is really throwing me for a loop! All my other fish look fine and show no signs other than normal.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire