jeudi 17 août 2017

Always looking for a deal or trade!!!

Whats up everyone,new here,but got 13 plus years in saltwater and fresh,I breed bettas,ghost mantis,pink tarantulas 1 of 3 biggest in tha world, gray tree frogs,and soon veiled chameleons,I build custom waterfalls,skulls,back gounds u name it,I built a 2ftx2ftx4 screen cage with one side a 2ft wide by 4ft high complete colored,plumbed siliconed working and running waterfall,with a 5gallon reservoir and also on tha bottom a 9inch wide by 12 inch long by 2 inch high sand box for my Halloween crabs they stayed on tha bottom and my female jackson chameleon did what she wanted,plexiglass 13inchs at tha bottom went completely around 3 sides acted like a splash gard,one side beside tha waterfall had a plexiglass 35 inch long by 2ft door that came off and when on couldnt move or come out,top was a 2ft square
But 12inchs on other side lifted up to get in just incase Ive done it all using Styrofoam,and greatstuff along with real rocks and wood,everything gets painted to look real if it ain't then sealed with aquarium silicone,complete safe and all for reptiles,insects,spiders to be in tha tank with them,been doing this for 27 plus years,I either have tha idea or customer does and I tweak it to make it one of a kind,just like my tattoo work,I draw all my own work same thing,theirs or my idea tweak it,tat it stencil gets trashed for life,started tattooing at age 8,built my own gun and then got stupid on ones self and my......my cousin paul Ulrich whom passed away last Thursday in a deadly,bad,bad accident,he will be cremated 26th of this month next week...man!!! But anyway I am really good at what I do,love animal's and my AQUARIUMS I Also worked with blair county wildlife rescue, I ran both tha birds and reptiles rooms,go to guy to learn, would have had fish but lol wasn't any,pretty much know a little about alot,college for art 2 years,then years,and years later went back to ISSA for 2 years for personal trainer in one of thee best schools in tba world, if I can help anyone I will I am open minded,and dont judge.
I am looking for anemones,corals soft&hard,Marco algae either trade or sale of free....oh and freshwater tiger salamanders 4 to 6. But thats it,sorry for mistakes well thanks for letting me be here,blessed be....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire