lundi 14 août 2017

20-90% off of retail

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I thought I'd pass the savings on to everyone since you all have helped me so much. I apologize in advance if this isn't allowed since I don't have a vendor tag, but I couldn't figure out how to put one on my account and wanted to offer everyone a chance to get in on the order before it was placed.

Since I own my own business, I am able to get wholesale costs on a LOT of products. I was just going through the products and I am able to get 20-90% off of a lot of brand name products. I've got an order going now, and am happy to add on to it for anyone that needs anything! I can get everything from new aquariums to supplements. NO, I won't mark up on you guys. It's no problem to just add your order onto my own. I would have it shipped to my address (to save on shipping) and would then sort through the orders and mail them out to the buyer. I only ask that you pay your wholesale cost of the product, and shipping to your address. Let me know what it is you need, and I'm happy to let you know the price I can get it for. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire