jeudi 31 août 2017

Zebra Barred Dartfish Question

Hi everyone,

I recently ordered 2 of these (supposed to be 2 small fish) for my tank, because I read adding a pair or more at the same time is ideal. However upon receiving, it seems I received one small one (1.5-2 inches) and one large one which was like +5 inches.

Needless to say, I wasn't too thrilled as I wanted to smaller ones to add. They said they would send me another, but it won't be until next week when they get more in stock. I found a new home for the big guy, but the little guy is in an acclimation box with some PVC pipes.

My question is, can I let the little one out and add the 2nd in a week without there being an issue? I was hoping it'd be close enough in time where there wouldn't be much of a territorial issue, but wasn't sure. I know sometimes these things are hit and miss, but figured maybe someone had some insight.

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire