dimanche 27 août 2017

A groovy Sunday to all!

Top of the morning my TRT Friends, and......HAPPY SUNDAY! Got a really cool day, fun wise, not temp, but that too, ahead of us. Jennifer will be joining me at church today for the first time since about four months since she's been caring for Pop. :blob: I missed being with my Family while caring for our Church Family on Sundays. Finger foods are off the table for this morning, and Chef Hack will be amazing us with some omelets. Ham on mine to go with our coffee and pink milk. I look forward to most days, some more than others, but today seems a tad more exciting than usual to be faced. Can't quite put my finger on it, but there's an excitement in the air around here. We always have company, though there's a few new faces penciled in for this evening, that's about normal. Sorry, can't help ya.....we'll just have to wait and see. All the best to all,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire