mercredi 23 août 2017

A damp Wednesday

Good morning TRT Friends, and.....HAPPY WEDNESDAY - HUMP DAY! Flip flops I left on the porch to dry last night were still wet when I put them on this morning, so 'dampness' is my weather forecast. It's also the Atlantic City air show today, so seriously doubt the chamber of commerce with mention anything about , you know....RAIN. Other than seeing them coming and going to the show since they at our local air base about 3 miles from here, I have never seen the Thunder Birds perform. I have seen quite a few of the Navy's air shows in my earlier days with their Blue Angels.....I'm biased, I think they stomp! Hack had another sleepless over last night, and looks like he's the only one that made it 'sleepless'....BUT that means there's Dunkin Donuts to go with our coffee and pink milk for starters today. Hope all are safe and well, and all the best,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire