mercredi 23 août 2017

JBJ 45 gallon rimless

Hello everyone,

I'm starting this for my mothers tank, I have my own 29 gallon bio cube that I'm about to set back up. (finally out of college and done moving for a bit)

So she's got a 45 gallon JBJ that I set up for her about a year ago.

It's got a Kessila 360we with controller over it, two 295 gallon per hour return pumps, a 300 watt heater, intank media baskets with chemi pure elite in one side. It's got an ATO system hooked to a 5 gallon bucket, 2 Hydor Koralia Nano 425, and one Jebao RW-4. about 30 pounds of live rock and about an inch and a half deep sand bead.

I've got 2 clowns, a yellow tail damsel, a 6 line wrasse, reef cleaner clean up crew, coral banded shrimp, and two peppermint shrimp (maybe) havent seen them in a while.

That's about it, if I missed anything let me know!

Thanks, Dylan


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire