vendredi 25 août 2017

Friday!

Good morning Friends, and.....HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope and PRAY all in the path of 'Harvey' are prepared and safe, and our thoughts are with you. Has anyone heard from our Friend Vinnie lately? We got clouds and cooler temps around here today, near 80. Well do to the fact I feel like something different today, and everyone else is sleeping.....SOOOOOOOO, there's a box of Drake's Funny Bones on the table to go with our coffee and pink milk this morning. We're a little 'Mom + Pop' boatyard just 2 'mechanics, which includes me and the gent not out on disability for a couple months, the boss....a micro manager beyond any you've ever met, and 3 helper, and only ONE IS, and he's the one always trying to kill me. But I like his effort! So there's no 'temp' in our future, just me throwing another log on the fire. And yes, my elbow is decidedly fractured and dislocated. (" A retired divers assessment, not a 'professional'. And I didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn last night.") Got a big weekend heading our way....getting through work of course first....but a shindig with the potential of a 'load' of Folks, yard chores first, rumors of an even larger one the following week, so have to gun for preparing for that as well. Hope all have exquisitely cool things ahead for their day, and all the best,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire