jeudi 24 août 2017

It's getting close, it's THURSDAY!

Good morning TRT Friends, and.....HAPPY THURSDAY! Thomas's English muffins and assorted jellies to go with our coffee and pink milk for eye openers this morning. Sunny and cloudy and in the lower 80's......yeah, there's some wiggle room. Remember my co-worker who was out in the early part of the season with a broken hand?.......Well he's going out today for carpal tunnel surgery......Will be out for 8 weeks! Oh well. Did I ever mention that I fractured my elbow 2 weeks ago, and though the swelling is finally going down'ish, a strong gust of wind hitting it is enough to make me think about saying ouch! Nope, I didn't! Big sigh.......not all of them sitting in the bar 'talking the talk', have actually ever 'walked the walk'. Yep! Any old who, it's almost the weekend around here, and will be running out of them before too long with Labor Day approaching quickly. So hope all get to get out and grab some. All the best,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire