lundi 14 août 2017

The perfect frozen food?

Newbie question: What's the ideal frozen food for a reef tank with possibly a few fish added to balance things out in the future? I've been trying to educate myself about reef nutrition as much as possible, but am new to this and want to start - and stay- on the right foot.

What I've picked up on so far is that there should be variety. It looks like there can be a danger of phosphates from these foods too - but there's a fair amount of variation in people's actual experience and not a lot of scientific fact - maybe I need to keep reading. Probiotics seem to make sense to me and many others. I really don't understand why anyone would rinse the food though - is it packed in some sort of toxic "goo" or is it more of a visual thing? Don't reefs rely on all of those microparticles for their nutrition? Maybe I'm asking for trouble...

Sorry for the dumb questions. Can anyone help?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire