jeudi 2 mars 2017

Anemone Deflated?

So a few days ago I went purchase some live rock, sand, fish and coral off someone online. It was a great deal that I couldn't pass up. So I got home and set it up in a 15 gallon tank I had laying around till my 36g is ready to go (had freshwater fish in it till yesterday). I took the coral home in buckets in the tank water and was able to use 1/3-1/2 of that water in the tank and the rest was new water i mixed. Everything seams to be doing good except the anemone (which I wasn't even aware was there till i picked them up).

The person I got it from said it had been open and that the clowns use to host it but then stopped and then it shrank up. I have fed it a small piece of shrimp yesterday and a few small pieces of the frozen brine shrimp today. It is eating and last night it moved to a different spot. Its mouth is not gaping but its like the tentacles are all shrunk in you can just see the tips of a few of them. I am going to try and add some pictures.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire